Rhinos probably aren’t the first animal that comes to mind when you think conventional cuteness. It is, however, easy to be reminded of their adorableness at any given moment, like when you see them covered in mud and, therefore, at their absolute happiest.
What’s great about these roly-poly, rotund mammals rolling in mud is that they aren’t going to track it all over your nice, brand-new, beige carpet when they’re done!
1. Couldn’t be cuter, or clumsier…
2. Leave it to a rhino to find that one teeny-tiny patch of mud to cool off in!
3. They’re reminiscing about the wonderful time they had ten minutes ago playing in the mud.
4. “One sec, got a little mud in my eye…worth it!”
5. “It just…it just feels so good!”
6. Don’t be shy, little guy…
7. Nothing beats a nap in some wet, wet mud!
8. This little one needed a little encouragement!
9. “Clay mud is the best mud!”
10. This lil’ baby gets a mudssage from a human…
See that spoiled little hiccup? Too cute.
“You missed a spot!”
11. A mini mid-roll nap is often necessary.
12. “Wake me up when you go for round two, mom!”
13. A sunset rhino mud roll is so luxurious.
14. “Doug, we may have underestimated how deep this mud is…”
15. “Last one to the mud pit is a rotten rhino!”
16. “Please will you come in the mud with me? Please?!”
17. I see that little smirk, you happy rhino, you.
18. “Whooo-ah, may have overdone the spins a bit.”
Via The Dodo