Silly serpent swallows large pair of barbecue tongs

Silly serpent swallows large pair of barbecue tongs
It appears this snake bit off more than he could chew – or rather swallow – after he consumed a large pair of barbecue tongs during his feed.It appears this python bit off more than he could chew – or rather swallow – after he consumed a large pair of barbecue tongs during his feed.
Owner Aaron Rouse, of Adelaide, told the ABC he was using the tongs to feed a rat to his pet named Winston when it grabbed onto the metal utensils and would not let go.
After failing to pull the tongs off the reptile, Mr Rouse left his pet in its cage but only to later find the snake had swallowed them whole.
When taken to surgery, even the vet was in disbelief.